SAHARA / arabic meaning dawn
Created with thoughts of the North African namesake as inspiration, these 'Sahara' dangle drop earrings have been hand blended with clay to create the various copper and sandy tones featured. Fitted with gold brass attachments.
- Approx Height and Width 4.5cm x 3cm
- Each pair of earrings are made by hand, so may vary slightly in shape, size and colouring - making each piece all the more unique.
CARING FOR YOUR EARRINGS
- Avoid submerging earrings in water - remove before showering, swimming,bathing.
- Gently wipe down with soft, slightly damp cloth if they get dirty
- Treat them with care, just like any other piece of jewellery